Any further information about this vacancy:
Expressions of interest are sought for the position of Board Director.
BPD Community is a young dynamic organisation which uses creative means to develop a sense of community to support those with lived experience of Borderline Personality Disorder, their families and friends and those who work with them. The organisation’s mission is to replace stigma and discrimination with hope and optimism. Since its incorporation in 2015, BPD Community has worked tirelessly and to great effect to help create change where it is necessary, and there is much yet to be done.
The Board is seeking to improve its depth of experience and capacity for innovation and community development.
1) An ability and commitment to actively contribute to the development of the organisation’s mission and purpose, to the implementation of the strategic goals and to good governance and management
2) Demonstrated integrity and understanding of the duty of care of a director.
3) Experience or understanding in managing risk from a governance perspective.
4) Experience in working for social justice and change.
5) Knowledge and understanding of the mental health system.
6) Experience or skills in one or more of the following areas: community development and social media/CRM; public relations & marketing; strategic management.
Expressions of interest can be sent to Barb Mullen, email@example.com
Tailored training programs can also be designed and delivered to meet your needs. We deliver training on many topics and can deliver training at a time and place that suits your community, and your budget.