Rural Housing Network Limited
Any further information about this vacancy:
Rural Housing Network Limited (RHNL) is a not-for-profit community housing and homelessness service organisation managed by a volunteer Board of Directors drawn from the community. We are located in NE Victoria and the Goulburn Valley and have offices in Wodonga, Wangaratta, Shepparton and Seymour.
We are the leading provider of services to people within our catchment and provide services to more than 5,000 people annually, who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
RHNL is a registered Housing Association and thus mandated by government to increase the supply of affordable housing in Victoria. In the past 10 years, RHNL has built or purchased more than 140 units and houses, and now owns and/or manages over 670 properties.
RHNL faces a challenging and exciting future as it rebrands itself, prepares for its next strategic plan and finds new ways to address homelessness and affordable housing within a regional context.
We seek a Director who:
• Demonstrates commitment to the organisation’s Vision, Purpose & Values
• Is experienced as an Executive or Director
• Has the ability to monitor overall business performance
• Strong commitment to the community services sector
• Has an existing public profile
• Is able to commit to up to 10 hours per month pro bono
Tailored training programs can also be designed and delivered to meet your needs, location and budget. Learn more