Gellibrand Support Services
more than $1,500,000
Number of Paid Staff:
more than 100
Number of Volunteers:
Human Services, Sport & Recreation, Health
Current Board Size:
Board Meetings (frequency):
Board Meetings Held:
State where Board Meetings Held:
Local Government Area:
Brimbank City Council
Any further information about this vacancy:
Gellibrand Support Services is a not for profit organisation that supports people with disabilities in Melbourne's West and North-West Regions with it's main office in Sunshine, Victoria.
Gellibrand Support Services aims to provide an environment in which:
- Learning and care for others is valued, respected and possible.
- Security and comfort are available
- Individuals are motivated and inspired
- Personal goals are explored, identified and met where possible
- Communication is open, honest and respectful
- Interactions are empowered
- Choice is encouraged and respected
- Rights and responsibilities are promoted.
The majority of meetings will be held in the main office, every third Thursday of each month.
General Board Member
Area of Expertise Being Sought:
Advocacy, Consulting, Strategy & Development, Fundraising, Marketing & Communications