Biala Peninsula Inc
Any further information about this vacancy:
Biala Peninsula is a highly regarded, long standing provider of early childhood intervention services and now registered NDIS provider across the City of Frankston and Mornington Peninsula Shire and beyond. We are seeking volunteer Board Members with skills and capacity to contribute to the development of our organisation and its services as it grows and expands.
We require skilled professionals with a commitment to good governance who possess one or more of the following skills:
- Senior management experience
- Business and finance acumen
- Risk management & compliance skills
- Marketing & media skills
- Capacity to manage complex matters
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated independence and collaboration in decision-making
- Highly ethical and committed to advocate on behalf of Biala Peninsula
- Commitment to quality, equity access and inclusion for all
Being a Board Member at Biala Peninsula involves a commitment of approximately one evening meeting per month at our Mornington base, with possible additional time for committee(s). Positions on the committees exclusively is also an option for those interested, as a co-opted member.
Further information can be obtained from our website www.bialapeninsula.org.au/Home
or by contacting the Board Vice-President, Jinny McGrath on (mobile) 0407 558 726
Expressions of Interest marked ‘Confidential - Board Vacancy’ can be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2019.
Tailored training programs can also be designed and delivered to meet your needs, location and budget. Learn more