Making our Institutions Safer for Children
You've heard a lot about the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse but what are the likely implications for your organisation?
ICDA and Moores have done the hard work for you and invite you to hear what we've found and are thinking.
In this one hour FREE webinar (held on 28 March, 2018) you'll find:
- What is best practice for Not-for-Profits running programs that involve the participation of children?
- What were some of the key changes to child safety law in 2017?
- What are the recommendations made by the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse
- What will these recommendations likely lead to and what are the implications for us.
Download information from the presentation now
About the presenters
- Catherine Brooks, child safety expert and Partner at law firm Moores will present on the findings (handed down in December 2017) from the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse, before facilitating an expert panel discussion with leading child safety expert
- Patrick Moriarty, Director of the Institute of Community Directors Australia. In this live free webinar, we will answer your questions and share tips and resources to help you up-skill your board and staff in child safety.