Date: 20 Nov 2023
The Atlassian Foundation has engaged the Institute of Community Directors Australia (ICDA) to deliver “Effective Mentoring” training.
This workshop is designed to equip employees with the necessary skills and knowledge to become effective mentors in a skilled mentorship capacity.
This course focuses on enhancing their abilities to support impact-driven organisations, collaborate on skilled projects, increase their capacity and capability, and leverage digital technologies. Participants will develop the essential skills and strategies to make a positive impact in their mentorship roles.
- Introduction to skilled mentorship
- Importance of mentorship in driving social impact
- Defining the role of a skilled mentor
- Understanding mentee needs
- Mentoring strategies and techniques
- Cultural awareness and inclusivity
- Overcoming challenges in mentorship
- Building a lasting mentorship relationship
- Action planning and next steps
This online workshop will take place on:
Monday, 20th November 2023, 12:30pm – 4:30pm
(This is a closed invitation event)